Zagrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the past 10, 000 years the creatures of this nation have been dormant. Now, they're coming back into the light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The R u l e s " ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The R u l e s " ~ Empty
PostSubject: The R u l e s " ~   The R u l e s " ~ EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Da Rules

+++________________________________________+++

--No powerplaying. If your character is attacked in battle, and successfully wounded, you ARE hurt. Don't pretend not to be.
--No auto-attacking. Auto-attacking is where you say exactly what happens to your opponent without letting them have time to dodge. You can suggest attacks on your opponent twice in one post, and dodge once.
--Cussing under PG-13. Your character has no real reason to cuss every other word. So don't do it. Cussing limited to 2 times a post.
--Grammar. Use it. Please try your best to use correct grammar. Dn't tlk lyk dis.
--No chatspeak. Come on, we're not kindergardeners. We know how to spell "you" and "are" the right way.
--Label topics correctly. By this, I mean "experienced" and "mature" are two DIFFERENT things. If you want an 'experienced' roleplay, you want length and description. If you want a 'mature' roleplay, you want subjects that stray over PG-13.
--Don't change your username. Only change your username once every two months, at least. If it's absolutely neccesary, post in 'Announcements' your old username and what your new username is going to be.
--Don't share passwords. Not even with me.

Creature Romance

+++________________________________________+++

--Sexual content under PG-17. Only breed if it is just you and your 'to-be mate' in a topic.
--All females must be over 3 to breed. Don't have some chic going off and breeding with somebody even if she is 2 and a half.
--All males must be over 2 to breed. Males cannot be "forcers" unless they are 3 years old.
--All females must wait 1 day after breeding to give birth. Be at least a little realistic, please. At least I'm not actually make you wait 9 months.
--All females must wait 1 day after giving birth to breed again. Again, be at least a little realistic. Females aren't that ready to breed again after giving birth, are they? No, I didn't think so.

Enhanced Human Romance

+++__________________________________________________+++
--Sexual content under PG-17. Only have sexual interactions if you and your partner are the only two people in the topic.
--All females must wait 2 days after 'mating' to have the baby. Birth-control is allowed.
--All females must wait 1 day after birthing to 'mate' again.
Back to top Go down
https://zagrol.board-directory.net

The R u l e s " ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zagrol :: Basics :: Rules-
Jump to: